The Journal of Online Doctoral Education is now accepting submissions on topics such as:
- Research and theory as they concern the interests of those in online doctoral education
- State-of-the-art literature reviews of research on topics related to online doctoral education specifically written so as to draw out the implications for best practices
- Academic integrity issues in online doctoral education
- Best practices in online graduate education
- Curriculum development and innovation in the online modality
- Quality issues in online doctoral education
- Faculty/student experiences in synchronous and asynchronous online doctoral education environments
- Motivation and engagement of doctoral students in online doctoral programs
- Retention and timely completion in online graduate education
- Mentoring relationships in online education
- Doctoral student socialization in online programs
- Developing a sense of community in the online environment
- Technology and delivery as related to online education
Submitted manuscripts must be written in the style outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.), must not have been previously published, and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
You may submit your manuscript to JODEsubmission@ncu.edu. The submission deadline for our current Call for Papers is October 15, 2014.
I hope you will consider submitting your paper for review by the Journal of Online Doctoral Education.
Gregory T. Bradley, PhD
Editor, Journal of Online Doctoral Education